The predominant markets are eastern European countries as well as Italy and the United Kingdom (UK). The SafeStar systems are used in particular for requirements profiles with high to very high retention capacity (H2 - H4b) and a low area of effectiveness. Products from the SafeStar family are predominantly single-belt systems and can be connected to one another without the use of special components or height adjustments. The use of standard components guarantees quick and easy maintenance and repair.
The advantages at a glance
- Suitable SafeStar systems for high and very high retention levels
- Effective area from W2 to W5
- Standard system heights of 90 - 100 cm
- Single-belt principle guarantees simple connection to existing systems
- Modular construction with only 3 to 4 standard elements
- Simple installation and repair
- Highly economical
- Extensive compatibility
For more information about our SafeStar systems, please contact our Sales International.